Friday, December 5, 2014

Wow it's busy. Can't lose sight of what's important

Life has been crazy like always the holiday season for me isn't as welcomed as it is for most. I am a general manager for a major retail company so my job demands much more attention this time of year then any other time. With that said it's easy to lose sight of personal care and I am guilty of this. Since I am aware of it I have an chance to change it and that's what I did. I started getting my teeth fixed, made therapy appointments and an advocate appointment to talk about hormone replacement therapy. It feels good to continue moving in a positive direction even with countless distractions. Just got to keep my head up an keep moving forward. To people going through the same journey good luck and remember your needs are important 

No comments: