Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Life has been crazy

I am in one of those weird time warps where I feel like I am being pulled in ten different directions with work family wife life and unable to feel balanced. This makes me feel like I can't concentrate on my transition but what I am trying to realize is my transition is a process which I may of just officially started but I have going through for the last 7 years and nothing will be able to keep me from being my true self. Yes things will always come up and maybe prolong things but the fact is I have a supportive wife and we will be through anything together. 

1 comment:

John B. Marine said...

All I can say is that I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Always remain strong and always stay positive. I extend you and your wife my best wishes.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com